1. To provide excellent academic programs accourding to quality standards and academic accreditation.
2. To prepare health care professionals with high conceptual, professional, leadership and research skills.
3. To provide academic and administrative environment that encourages learning, productivity and creativity.
4. To support performing and publishing applied Medical research that contribute to technological and medical advances.
5. To establish effective partnerships with distinctive educational organizations and research centers locally and abroad.
6. To effectively contribute in community services and development.