- Quality and excellence
- Leadership and teamwork
- Freedom of inquiry
- Fairness and integrity
- Transparency and accountability
- Lifelong learning
The strategic plan includes six objectives:
- Provide excellent academic programs according to quality standards and academic accreditation.
- Prepare health care professionals with high conceptual, professional, leadership and research skills.
- Provide academic and administrative environment that encourages learning, productivity and creativity.
- Support performing and publishing applied Medical research that contribute to technological and medical advances.
- Establish effective partnerships with distinctive educational organizations and research centers locally and abroad.
- Effectively contribute in community services and development.