Saudi Dietetic Association
Activating the role of clinical nutrition in the health care by supporting dietitians.
Aims of the Saudi Association for remedial nutrition:
- Developing the scientific and vocational performance of clinical nutrition practitioners in hospitals and healthy establishments.
- Encouraging researches and scientific consultations which serve patients in hospitals.
- Offering medical consultation to decision makers in hospitals and healthy establishments and this in the field of clinical nutrition.
- Developing, unifying and spreading systems and regulations related to clinical nutrition in healthy establishment in a way that enhances the offered services.
- Developing the policies and work procedures in clinical nutrition departments in hospitals and healthy establishments to unify the standard in offering services to patients who are benefiting from nutritious care.
- Establishing a reference to authorize curriculums in institutes and colleges in the field of specialization in order that graduates can fulfill the admission conditions as the practitioners of clinical nutrition
- Activating the role of clinical nutrition specialist as one of the medical staff in hospitals and healthy establishments.
- Holding conferences and symposiums which are related to remedial nutrition.
- Holding training courses and workshops in the field of remedial nutrition.
- Participation the efforts of the governmental and private authorities in the protection from diseases related to nutrition.
- Activating the enlightening role of clinical nutrition specialist in society.
- Publishing the studies and scientific publications related to clinical nutrition.
- Offering consultations when they are requested from academic or vocational authorities in the field of clinical nutrition.