According to the College vision, the total outputs of medical equipment technology program are:
- The structure of the curriculum provides both breadth and depth across many subjects of Biomedical Technology.
- Ability to design system elements or process to meet the required needs.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to identify, formulate and solve medical engineering problems.
- The ability to understand the impact of biomedical solutions in the context of the community and the world.
- Knowledge of issues in contemporary of biomedical technology.
- The ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for computing practices of medical biotechnology.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as analysis and interpretation of data.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
- The culture of continuous self-learning.