Programs Leading to B.Sc Degree
1. Biomedical Technology
2. Clinical Laboratory Sciences
3. Community Health Sciences:
i. Clinical Nutrition
ii. Health Education
iii. Health Services Administration
iv. Medical Records Administration
4. Dental Health
i. Dental Hygiene
ii. Dental Technology
6. Radiological Sciences
7. Rehabilitation Sciences
i. Physical Therapy
ii. Speech and Hearing Therapy
iii. Respiration Therapy
iv. Functional Therapy
Programs Leading to M. Sc. Degree
1. Clinical Laboratory Sciences
Admission Requirements for M.Sc. program in Clinical Laboratory Sciences:
Applying students should have graduated with a B.Sc. in Clinical Laboratory Sciences within the last five years and with a GPA of not less than 3.75. An entrance examination followed by an interview is also conducted for the selection of students to the program.
2. Clinical Nutrition
3. Physical Therapy
Master Degree Courses
4. Optometry and vision Sciences
Optometry Master Program Objectives:
- Increase the scientific and clinics level of optometry specialist practitioners and train them in specific areas of the optics science, which contributes to raise the clinical service provided to the community.
- Creative and innovated students training on the design, development and provision of scientific research and clinical studies.
- Encourage the students with scientific skills to develop and learn the latest developments in science and technology in the opticometry specialty.
- Enable brilliant students from university graduates to continue their higher education locally.